Monday, January 16, 2012

Beautiful Sister - A Song for Your Heart -


Broken hearts are slow to heal
ripped apart and left alone
touched and crushed
is nothing left?

Why, why? I want to know
but even now
I don't know what exactly I'm asking
God are you there?
I'm sure your listening
but sometimes I'm not sure you care

do you remember me?
Do you know the things I see?
do you hear the words I've never said
the ones I don't know what they mean?

how can I know you,
how can I trust,
you can help me sure, but can you help the ones I love?

I want to know your there, that something really matters
not just that you care, but that you have the power.
will you help me now? I'm not sure I want you
what if I say no, how could I still trust you?

Thank you that you listen, from up so high above
I am a part of your cosmos, but am I one you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment