Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prayer Request

I would like prayer for my ministry. I pray that I will have a clear vision of who I am in God and what His call for my life is. I pray for courage and boldness that I would always remember God’s grace and redemption. I pray that I especially remember His grace and redemption in the times when I stumble, that I remember that I can run back to His arms rejoicing that I am His beloved and He is big enough to redeem even the mistakes I make. I pray for the courage to make mistakes and the courage to excel. I pray that God’s spirit is so vibrant in me that people around me find His joy, His faith, His courage, His peace contagious in my life. I pray for blessing in all that I do. I pray that everything I do whether washing dishes or some ‘great’ act of service I do it all in service to my Lord and I do it in His power and with His strength and guidance, as well as His spirit of praise.
I pray for His blessing as I prepare to leave the country in a little over a year. I don’t know yet how I will end up leaving the country but God told me a little over 2 years ago that in 3-4 years I was going to leave the country, though He didn’t tell me where I was going. Now I have a very strong sense that I will be leaving some time next summer or fall for Israel. Which I am very excited about. I pray for blessing and strength as I prepare to leave; I have no idea how long I will be gone. I pray for clarity and a sound mind. I pray that God will pave the way for me and bring people to my life who can help equip me for my travels. I pray for provision and guidance, as well as help, I don’t want to go alone. I pray that above all I am continually living in the awareness of who I am in Christ.
I ask that you join me in this prayer and in thanking God for His wonderful blessings and for both calling us and allowing all of us to work alongside Him and serve Him wherever we are and wherever He sends us. Hallelujah! Praise God!

God bless, and may His grace be with you always. Amen.

Téa Vranish a beloved daughter of our Lord God

No comments:

Post a Comment